Sequence is still open! We are diligently supporting our existing clients and looking to help others in a manner that is safe and restricts the spread of COVID-19.
The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak continues to evolve in the US and around the world. To assure the safety of our families, friends, clients, and communities, the Sequence Leadership team continues to actively monitor the situation and take the appropriate precautions. Much like the risks we mitigate in partnership with our clients to deliver life-saving medicines, COVID-19 also presents serious risks we will overcome together.
In the interest of safety and preventing the spread of COVID-19 within our company and the community we:
- Continue to educate our team members about COVID-19
- Operate with corporate restrictions applicable to social distancing and travel
- Provide additional support for our team members who may experience emotional, physical, or financial strain as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Utilize cloud-based technology solutions to facilitate daily collaboration between team members, management, and project sponsors
We will continue to take aggressive actions to prevent the spread of the virus as the situation develops.
Our industry’s driving goal is to provide products that overcome illness. For this reason, COVID-19 will not dissuade us from our goal but renew our passion to fulfill it. Sequence is being proactive to help you overcome any productivity loss you may have experienced due to COVID-19. Through technology and our experience providing remote support services, we are well prepared and able to meet your unique needs due to this pandemic.
Ways we can help:
- COVID-19 Test Kit Compliance
- Method Development & Validation
- Project Management and Remediation
- Cloud-Based Work Environments
- Remote Collaboration
- Facility Restarts
- GxP Risk Mitigation
- Supply Chain Monitoring
President & CEO