Through our certified partnership with BIOVIA, industry’s leading scientific software provider, Sequence is proud to offer integration and administration support for enterprise lab management solutions including Electronic Lab Notebook, Laboratory Execution System, and LIMS.
Electronic Laboratory Notebook is an enterprise ELN designed to help multiple scientific disciplines transition from tedious paper and manual processes to a highly efficient and integrated electronic environment in
Improve efficiency and collaboration with the BIOVIA ELN:
- Automate and accelerate data entry, processing
- Minimize data errors
- Protect intellectual property (IP)
- Gain operational and experimental insight through improved knowledge management
- Integrate and automate instrument data capture and processing
- Streamline regulatory compliance
- Implement consistent processes across organizations
- Improve collaboration across multiple scientific disciplines—from research to product release
BIOVIA ELN has helped organizations to:
- Aggregate data, experience, and context to fuel insights and gain predictive control over key processes
- Facilitate collaboration between medicinal, analytical, and process chemists and with outsourced partners
- Eliminate paper-based workflows in validated environments and save 50% on documentation time
- Shave 25% off time spent documenting experiments. Save thousands of dollars per year
- Leverage prior work by cloning 50% of experiments. Improve IP quality and utility
- Implement “green chemistry” processes to reduce waste
Laboratory Execution System is the leading LES system for QA/QC operations. Nine of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies use BIOVIA LES within GxP operations and for supporting Regulatory submissions. LES delivers transformational productivity for QA/QC labs supporting common workflows such as material testing for recipes, stability testing, product release testing and post-release quality testing.
BIOVIA LES enables clients to:
- Remove paper process and automate the interaction with methods, instruments, and supplies
- Eliminate based inefficiencies
- Liberate resources to improve capacity
- Eliminate transcription and calculation errors that are common in paper notebooks and logbooks
- Accelerate reporting and review cycles.
BIOVIA LIMS is an entirely new execution-centric approach to LIMS implementation. BIOVIA LIMS is purpose-built to manage 21st-century product and process informatics requirements with a specific focus on scale-up, manufacturing
BIOVIA LIMS offers modules for:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Inventory Management
- Metrology and Calibration Management
- Sample and Specification Management
- Stability Study Management
- Work Request Management
Contact Sequence, Inc. today at 855-844-7171 to learn more about our enterprise lab management solutions support.
Sequence, Inc.’s life science consultants offer enterprise lab management and related lab compliance services to clients in the Northeast, Southeast, West Coast, Midwest, Puerto Rico and Canada as well as various international clients.